Monday, August 23, 2010

kids shoes Stealth bead

the child, rests, I thought that you a little have been also tired.the father calls in behind.

I am not tired!滻 not care freely spoken reply. I have not turned head see the father, in actually considers only the spot to begin the bamboo pole, walks toward above. At this time we are walking in the halfway up the mountainside, circles along the winding mountain road. On the mountain the trees are many, both sides mixes with is living the gingko tree and the red leaves tree. The sunlight looked like a magus's finger to become gingko tree's leaf spot the golden color, shone in there. Several Shan Niaozhan summons companion's name mutually clearly in the treetop. As soon as I gain ground see on that side branch a squirrel peak to draw out the tail which its that fabric armature resembles, two small eyes are looking at me, fled along the branch 0.1 breeze front surfaces to blow all of a sudden suddenly, I thought a relaxedness, refreshed. I move the footsteps to walk effortlessly toward above.

the child, rests, I was tired. We sit, wait for me to smoke.the father also said in behind. I hear the sound which he gasps for breath, I then stopped the foot to turn head looked. The father made the face has been red,kids shoes, in the volume some beads of sweat, he was fishing out the handkerchief to wipe the perspiration.



The father does not blame me, I starts to blame but actually to come. I consider only myself to let loose the foot to travel, forgot father's age. I looked like one to escape the boundary rope's wild horse, was actually tired like the father. I did not dare to walk again toward front, depended on his words to stop down, sat on roadside prominent Shan Shi.

Nearby the father under that gingko tree has a blue stone. He then sat down above that takes out a cigarette to come, to light, placed on the mouth to pull out. His deep sigh resembles is spitting the smog. His that slightly brought on the old face to emerge idleness smiling face gradually, his belt smiled suddenly beckons to me, at the same time said: the child,(Related Articlesgirl dresses Two year old of baby study speech a f), comes, sits in here, I tell a story to you.div>

I heard that must tell the story, is at heart happy, father's story can hold my heart compared to anything, I have forgotten on the summit good view, I have forgotten the squirrel and the mountain bird, I run up to front of hastily the father,baby socks, sits nearby his foot, I place an upper arm on his knee, asks joyfully: oou speak the immortal tower the story?/p>

The father shook the head, has spat a smoke, only then said: lso speaks the immortal tower the story! Where has many immortal towers? The immortal tower already collapsed, what do you also remember it make?/p>

then what matter you do speak emperor's?my connection said that I thought certainly guessed.

The father pinched the cigarette butt with the fingertip to attract one crazily, placed it the under foot to tread extinguishes. He also spurts a final smoke from the nostril and between lips, has scratched the hand back on the mouth, then shook the head said: this chapter discusses emperor's matter, do not interrupt, lets me come to you to say./p>

My no longer interrupting father. I am looking at father's face helplessly, particularly his mouth, calmly waits for him to start to tell the story.

渇ormerly has had a child, looks like you such great age. - -/p>

the father, you deceives me. You crack a joke with me, I do not listen to this!滻 thought that this child refers to me, therefore I have broken father's thread of conversation.

the child, is called you not to come to interrupt. I said am not you, I tell the story properly to you, you are listening by all means. You interrupt again, I did not say.the father said gravely that on his face's expression was still very temperate. I knew that he is not in cracks a joke with me, then felt relieved, replies anxiously: I do not interrupt, you say, your quick say!br>



渇ormerly had a child, the age with you almost. In his family is very poor. The father is countryside teaching gentleman, opens a private clan school in the ruined temple, teaches several elementary student mouths to get by.



渙ne year's harvest was not good,baby dolls, occurs happen to meet the drought, in the field rice loses plant. Human who farms does not have the crop, in yamen's messengers actually to compel to collect taxes. Some people have been seized, another some people suffered have hit. The messengers are dissatisfied. They extort from door to door, cannot obtain the money, the thing which may take away took away. These eat the bark stock's person to compel to have no way to live, noisily stages a rebellion, many people gather round the messengers hit, the thing which robs has seized. However the production brigade soldiers and horses came soon from the city. The sound of gunfire, the shout, wails the sound to become one piece. Did not give quite a while to free time that group of unarmed people conquers. Dies the death, runs away running away, seizes seizing. On the main road Tu Man the bloodstain, has chocked up the corpse. Many thatched huts have burnt down, many women are carried off. In the entire village is left over some old ladies, the child defends the broken room sigh which these have not burninged out to burst into tears.divclass>

No comments:

Post a Comment